IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR CSNW

Good morning ladies
Well! my forgetting head was on again last night. I was very organised with everything for the evening's project & with the programmes for the meetings for April through to June.  BUT - I forgot to take along the pegs for the April Show & Tell - altered pegs.  I think my head was still in February thinking I didn't need them yet.

So! this is the outcome - the Show & Tell that is listed for April will take place in May & the May Show & Tell will move to April.  I am going to put a note on the  CSNW club page as well.

Members of Mold & Mold II needn't panic - the pegs for you are now in your club boxes - so they won't get forgotten.

My apologies CSNW ladies - but we had a good night didn't we?

I will be back later with photos from last nights meeting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post