Just chatting

Hi everyone
It has been a good day today, craft wise.
I had a really good workshop this morning with six ladies - I mentioned it some time back - it was "Using the Hougie Board".  a good mixture - all but one lady already had a board; one had unpacked hers this morning & the others had "dabbled" in using it.  Although I say "dabbled" one lady had worked out how to do the multi-easel card.
Again it was a time to set me thinking - here I was showing people how to use a piece of equipment that they had bought, as had I.  But I had not used mine much.  Once again I come away from a workshop thinking - why have I told those ladies what to do yet not do it myself.  So! this afternoon I put that to rights & had a play - a serious one.  I already had some images stamped & coloured so the playtime created some layering sheets for them.  Next stage would be to spend some time tomorrow putting it all together - but I am visiting my friend Caroline - so might not have the time.  Over the weekend I will do that & take photographs.
I also spent a little time cutting up more toppers from magazines along with matching backgrounds all ready to make some "quickie" non-stamping cards for fund-raising.  I think this weekend will be quite crafty!  Only thing is I don't think there is any rugby to occupy Bob - so not sure how much time I will spend but I will definitely get some done.

IMPORTANT NOTE;  Ladies if you haven't yet sent for your festival tickets please do so now, they are going really, really fast.  More than one-third of the tickets have gone already  Don't miss out.

No photos for today's blog - but hopefully some tomorrow.  I hope you too have had a good day whatever it you were doing.
More tomorrow - sleep well, night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post