Just chatting

Hi ladies
Today has been one of my not so good days - so I have not achieved the stamping I had wished to do.

As I didn't feel very creative I knuckled down & sorted out designs for future workshops, drafted the instructions & started tidying them up.  Then I also sorted samples for April club meeting & draft notes, tidying them up.  All that paperwork will have to be checked over then put ready for printing.

I also have a task for HSNW towards the festival of making 35 basket/boxes.  So I have had a good search amongst templates & patterns I have, because I am trying to merge two designs to come up with what I want.  I am hoping that now I know where I am going on that I will be able to produce the base item with the Hougie board which will be very time saving. These little baskets will also need the HSNW logo on them so tomorrow I will be stamping & then I intend to cut them out with a small Nestabilitie die, which will be attached to the side. Then it will be start on the baskets, but not until ...............

.............. I have a play day stamping for me.  I will let you know how it all goes - so watch this space.

Have fun with your day.  More chat tomorrow.
Take care.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post