Just a quick chat

Good evening everyone
I really enjoyed trying that watercolour technique with my workshop ladies today.  It was very well received.  I have to now do a proper sample.  As it will not be something that we can do in an evening I will make up a sample then write up some notes which I will put on the tutorial page. It has been a while since my stamping included water colouring - so again it is time I did something about it. Today's session was part of a 5-lesson course - but I think this particular session will make a stand alone workshops as well.  So Lesley is going to include it in the April programme. We also used distress inks & alcohol inks this morning too, but rather briefly, so I hope they too will become separate sessions.

Tomorrow I am meeting with Caroline, Karen & Liz (the festival committee), for a chat about the festival.  The website will have the booking form soon & the letters to those of you who have attended recently are on their way out.  If not already sent I would expect them to be out soon after our meeting.

Next week I am doing a workshop on how to use the Hougie Boards - the big green scoring board!  I was very surprised at the response - I have a full workshop & people on the waiting list for another one.  So at the weekend I will be making sure I have tried all the different ways of using it - plus one I know I have not seen anyone do.

So, lots to do.
That's it for tonight - hope you are all well.
Night night

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko