Mold II meeting on Tuesday

Good evening ladies
It was a little late last night for me to upload the pictures from the Mold II meeting, there are several stages to doing this & if I am tired I stand a chance of messing it up.  So it is best I leave it till the next day.

We had a good evening - a small group, as there were several ladies missing, a couple of whom we have not seen this year, so I must write & check they are alright.  The project for the evening was a multi-fold card with interesting optional cutouts in it.  I say optional cutouts - I think the option was not having the cutouts.  Carolyn brought along lots of samples & very kindly made us all a template for the base card & one of the shapes, which she laminated for us, so they are going to last. A couple of the samples are show on the Mold II Club page. I didn't get to photograph any completed cards as I think most ladies concentrated on trying out the different shapes.  Thank you Carolyn it was a good evening.

I did, however get to take photos of most of the show & tell cards.  Some were taken before I had a chance to photograph them.  The theme was the three colours - coffee, cream & aqua.  Once again the colours were good (the photos don't always do the colours justice).  I don't think it is always down to my photographic expertise I think the hall lighting affects it a little. Anyway - here is the slide show;-



Now! here comes a dreadful confession.  I obviously did not look as close at those cards last night as I should have done, or thought I did.  Whilst I was manipulating them for the slide show I made 2 discoveries.  the first was to do with the handbag card.  I suddenly spotted the little dog hanging on it & so took a closer look.  The decoration along the bottom actually holds the letters that spell RADLEY, the name of the posh bags. Nadine, our daughter-in-law absolutely loves those handbags.  I wish I had thought of that idea.  Also the card with the medallion in the centre & fancy corners - they are those stitched peel-offs.  I have given myself a good telling off & will study more closely in the future.  Congratulations ladies.

That's it for tonight.  Sleep well.  Night, night.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko