Mold March project

Hi - it's me again
The project for Mold last Thursday was returning to Friendly Plastic, which we had played with a long long time ago.  I did a very brief demonstration of a couple of techniques & then left the ladies to play. When the pieces of work were being brought up to be photographed if someone had tried something different I told everyone what had been done.  One member - Lynne, had used it quite a bit before & she showed how to make some little flowers from square pieces.  Someone else had softened some small pieces together patchwork style & the stamped into the piece.  Very interesting finish. Here is the slide show;


Amazing the things that can be produced with this product & this is only scratching the surface of what can be done.
I noticed when looking back on the posts that I didn't mention, when CSNW had this as their project - that one member actually embedded a small piece of FP into the base piece the stamped into it with a flower stamp & the embedded piece was just where the stamped flower was. I think it was Verena - if not I apologise to whoever it was.  I know that several of the ladies then tried the same thing.
Tonight I am off to the HSNW meeting - one of our ladies is showing everyone how to make the never ending card.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko