Oops forgot

Hi again
Just realised I put a title of  "2011 challenge project" on the last blog, then didn't say anything about it.

I have finally decided what it will be.  I was going to announce it at the next club nights, but as CSNW has already had their March meeting I thought I would mention it here now.

The challenge is to make one card for every letter of the alphabet - that is the letter will decided the theme of each card.  Now that means making 26 cards & we have already got through 2 months of the year, but I know you will meet this challenge.  Cards can be any size, shape & colour - but each must include the letter it is for & the theme should be reasonably obvious.  For exanple if you choose Apple for A we would expect to see an apple theme.  But do please stretch your imagination.  Oh yes nearly forgot - there must be some stamping somewhere on the card.  I do realise that some of the letters will prove a test of creativity but as long as there is some stamping its ok whatever else you use.  Does anyone have a stamp of a Xylophone??????????????

Have fun - I look forward to seeing it all at the beginnning of 2012 - as I suggest they are brought in for the January meeting (or February for CSNW as they don't meet in January)

Comments

  1. Sounds mighty interesting Gloria, will get my thinking cap on :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post