Yesterday's stamping session

Hi everyone - I hope you are having a pleasant weekend.

Yesterday I told you about my stamping session - so here are some of the pictures as promised;
On this tag I used Tattered Rose & Milled Lavender.  As I stated yesterday I start with the lighter colour, then go to the darker colour & often go back to the lighter colour again to complete the blending.
This tag was made with Fired Brick & Wild Honey.  I often use FB with Vintage Photo but that would have been too dark for this image.

Here is the piece of resist technique that I also did - I used Crushed Olive & Wild Honey for this;
Whilst stamping the tags I made one using the same colours as this resist piece & the two go together well of course, so that is what I will be putting together today, but not until I have made a birthday card for our grand-daughter who will be 15 on Wednesday.

That is it for today.  'Bye for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko