An Award!!

Good evening ladies
This is a short posting to give you some news about my personal blog.  I have been given a blog award.  Please pop over & take a look.  If my blog is not on your Favourites (& why not!!!!!!! - te he) just click HERE

Did you watch the wedding - wasn't it beautiful!  Television does give you some wonderful opportunities that the people waiting in the streets didn't get to see. A couple of things stand out for me - Prince Harry looked back when Kate was walking down the aisle,  & said something to Prince William which looked like "wait & see", then Prince William telling Kate she looked beautiful - that was a clear as clear & finally when they walked out onto the balcony Kate said "Oh Wow".  The sight of all those people really surprised her.

I suppose I really should have talked above about the Duke & Duchess of Cambridge -  I don't want to be sent to the Tower for being disrespectful.

Needless to say no crafting done today - hope to make up for it tomorrow.

Have a great weekend.  More tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko