Change of mind ...

.. which of course is what us Ladies are allowed to do.

Good evening ladies & what a wonderful weekend of weather.  I hear it may rain tomorrow.  Ah well we should be used to that by now, shouldn't we.

So what did I change my mind over?  You will remember I was going to go out & purchase one of those metallic pens in silver to go around the edges of my pillow box tags.  During the night I woke up & the first thing that came to mind was ..... "layer them onto silver paper or card for the border".  Well! you do don't you - wake up & think of things like that I mean.  I can spend ages trying to think of different ways to do things with no luck at all - then wake up in the middle of the night & instantly solve the problem.

Out came the Big Shot again & I used the next size up Nestabiltie die to the tag size & cut 35 silver plaques.  Then I glued the two layers together.  Just what the doctor ordered - so to speak!

This morning I filled the boxes with their contents & I am now just left with putting the ribbon round & adhering the tags.  But I am not going to do that part until a couple of days before they are needed to make sure the tags don't get crushed.

Also yesterday morning I put the finishing touches to the challenge card & photographed it, then put the link on the challenge blog.  You can see the card on my blog by clicking HERE.

Tomorrow I am taking Nadine over to Liverpool to an area where some of her ancestors lived.  We are going to see how close we can get to one of the areas & look for a couple of the streets, two of which I know still exist - but I doubt the properties do.

More chat tomorrow - let you know how the Liverpool trip went.
Night, night

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post