Festival exhibition

Hi - it's me again.

Now that I have handed over my work for the Festival Exhibition board I think I can show you what I did.  it's not like it is the competition.  The board had to be just white & silver - no other colour.  That is a bit testing but once you get in the flow it's not too bad & in the end I made 3 & I even had an idea for another one - but I didn't want to go overboard.

We do the exhibition board to reflect the competition which this show is "Silver Celebration" as it is our 25th show, which also have to be in only silver & white.  It will be interesting to see the creativity - our followers  never cease to amaze me with how they interpret our competitions.

So - here are my 3 board cards;



We are given 4" x 4" white card to start us off.  So I trimmed mine a little & layered them on to silver card.  All the stamping is silver embossed & the gems are flat back silver pearl-type gems.  The first one is as you can see using a Clarity Stamps corner stamp. I love these corners & as I keep saying on this blog - I don;t use them enough. The third one has our logo stamped on it & I dug out some little number stamps to add the 25.  The flower in the centre of the middle card was a very pale colour paper flower, which I dabbed on the embossing pad & then heat embossed with silver EPI.  It actually looked more grey than silver - so I did a fine second coat & that improved it - then I found a silver gel-type pen so highlighted areas with that.  Not bad at all even if I say so myself.

That's it for tonight.  Going to put some of my things ready for tomorrow nights meeting of Mold club & then off to bed for a read before settling down to sleep.

Hope you all have a good night & see you Mold ladies tomorrow (or today I guess as you probably won't read this until tomorrow).

Comments

  1. Very nice...especially the last one...clever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely samples Gloria, I especially like the first one, simple and elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post