A good stamping day

Good evening ladies
Well! I promised myself a stamping day today & that is what I had.  Most enjoyable. 

Mind you I had to clear my work desk before I could start. Then of course it's a little think about which stamps, which inks, what card.  I did change my mind a couple of times before I settled down to stamp - but you do don't you?

I used my oriental poppy again, stamping it in black memories ink pad onto white tags.  Then I coloured the tags with distress inks - the one below is in Stormy Sky.  In my wooden mounted stamps drawer I found a small bamboo stamp so I used that to decorate the side of the card. Then I decided to use a vintage car stamp that I hadn't used for some time & stamped & embossed it in gold EP.  Actually the label on the jar said "champagne".  I then coloured them in with H2O style watercolour paints.  It was a set that I had bought a couple of years ago from "The Works" in Chester.  They have quite a nice shimmer to them & only cost £2.99 the set. For the background paper I used a local section from Google maps.

To round the day off I used left over background paper & toppers from a challenge card I had made a couple of weeks back. Plus I stamped quite a few of that funky cat & pretty butterfly that I showed you some days back ready to do some more card-making tomorrow.

I am putting one of the poppy cards & one of the car cards here - if you would like to see the others they are on my personal blog & can be seen by clicking HERE.



Tomorrow morning I am taking Russ & Nadine to Chester Station - they are off for a couple of days visiting Nadine's parents & her sister.  Her sisters baby that arrived just before the wedding last year is one year old - so they are going for her birthday.  One year old!  Where does the time go.

So that is me for tonight.  Hope you enjoyed another lovely sunny day - wonder what tomorrow is bringing.
Chat tomorrow.  Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post