Just chatting

Hello ladies
Well! I didn't get as much done today craft wise as I had wished.  No great problems - just several other little things cropping up.

At one point in the afternoon I decided to put the silver edge on the logo tags for the pillow boxes.  I have had my container of silver embossing powder for some time now - so I am wondering if it has "gone off".  It didn't emboss very well at all - or alternatively it is possible that the card I used soaked up too much of the embossing ink before I got the powder on.  Then also I couldn't seem to avoid having little splashes of the powder on the main part of the tags, even though I had used my little anti-stat bag.  So after using up 12 of the tags I decided not to continue as I didn't like the way they looked.  So I have stamped 12 more to replace them & tomorrow will have to cut them out with my Nestabilitie die. I was very disappointed as the silver edge did look better when laid on the coloured pillow boxes.  Then during the evening I had another idea & thought of going around the edges with a silver pen.  But I had 3 gold ones & no silver - of those nice metallic calligraphy style pens.  So! I need to go out & purchase one tomorrow.

As it was such a nice sunny day & I needed to pop my repeat prescription into the surgery - Bob & I decided to take a slow walk to the surgery & then around the village after that.  Very pleasant indeed.

The weatherman says it is going to be a good sunny & warm weekend - so I hope you all have a lovely couple of days.  Enjoy yourselves  I will talk to you tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko