Just chatting

Good evening ladies
More a domestic day today than a stamping day - but I still got a little done.

A friend of mine became a grand-mother for the second time at the weekend so I made a card for her.  I used some background paper & a plaque type topper from an oldish issue of Making Cards & then stamped a little pram onto the plaque.  It was a small stamp that I bought at PBC for just £1-25.  I can't remember the make - I must check that.

After that I prepared those cats & butterflies that I had stamped yesterday for putting on to cards later.  Also yesterday I stamped a rather pretty flower garland - so I coloured those with my watercolour crayons.

Before all that of course I had to take Russ & Nadine to the station - mind you I was a bit worried about the size of their case - I only have a little car!  But we all fitted in ok.  They return on Monday when I will be going to the station to pick them up again.

Tomorrow I have a workshop with the Hougie board again, everything is ready for that.

When I have put those toppers together as mentioned above I will take some photos including the new baby card & put some of them here.  Probably be Friday or Saturday.

The other thing we did yesterday evening which I forgot to mention was we booked our train on Euro Tunnel for the holiday.  So things are beginning to take shape on that.  I think I shall have to have a count down counter!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post