Just chatting

Hello ladies
Another beautiful day - it has been kind to us.

I spent some time earlier today creating some more caught-in-crystal.  When it is safely dry I will photograph them & put photos on here.  A couple of blogs back I had a comment from Caroline that said ".... re crystal one, have you got a scanner, might give you a better picture".  It took a couple of days to sink in what Caroline was referring to - the picture of my workshop caught-in-crystal. How daft is that.  So I shall try that this time with the ones I have done today.

I also pulled my finger out, so to speak, & made my card for today's CD Sunday Challenge, where the theme was Butterflies.  Click HERE if you want to take a look.

Right! that's it just a quick pop in today.

More tomorrow - don't wear yourselves out in your gardens.  give yourself time to sit back & smell the roses.  Well whatever flower you have out at this moment in time.

'Bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko