Just chatting

Good evening everyone
Just popping back to say I hope you have all had a lovely weekend & just think we have another one at the end of this week. Yes I know there is always one at the end of a week - but I mean another long weekend,  duh.

Today I did a lot of catching up on my personal blog & made a card for a challenge (a stamping one this time) then around 3:00pm Bob & I went to the "Running Hare" for our meal.  We went to celebrate our anniversary which is today.  It's strange to think that this time last year we were in France & our anniversary meal was in a canal side restaurant called Napoli.  Yep - I know - in France - Italian restaurant!!!!!!!!!!!!  The weather was similar to today.

I realised yesterday that I had missed 2 opportunities for an animation on the blog on Saturday as it was not only St. Georges Day but Shakespeare's birthday too.  Never mind.

That's it - more tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko