just chatting

Hi everyone
Wow! I have had a weird day today - not sure where my crafting head was.

After doing the shopping this morning I sat down & worked out how I was going to make my next challenge card.  Found the design, decided on the shape of card, made it.

When I signed in to my other blog & started to write it up I discovered I had made it for the wrong blog so I had to go & find which blog the theme was for - only to discover that it was for a stamping blog & I hadn't done any stamping.  Just a few minutes ago I thought I might enter a "cheat" by just stamping a greeting on it - but that didn't seem right.  So it is now part of my collection awaiting the right birthday occasion & person.  I have detailed the whole process over on my blog - but here is the card for you to see.

An easel card with a difference.  I decided to stick the right hand flap down flat instead of making it another easel.

I am off now to set up the birthday greetings for May & then to see what blog challenges I can enter this week.

The church bells here have been going nearly all day - I think the church has been busy.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko