Photos from Mold II evening

Good afternoon ladies & once again what a beautiful one.  Will it last to the weekend?

OK, so here are the photos from the project as last nights Mold II meeting.  We had a session on easel cards & these are the work in progress cards;



This really is a nice card whichever way it is made - looks good on a mantelpiece. I really enjoy making them myself too.  I have already mentioned that the altered pegs show & tell will appear in early May - after Wednesday 4th in fact.

I was knee deep in Easel cards again today as that was the project in my workshop at PBC.  I had seven ladies & they each made the bases of 3 cards, then after a break went on to decorate one or more - much as we did at club night.

When I got back from my workshop I had had a delivery from C&C.  I had ordered the Crafters Companion Envelobox maker.  The first item I am going to try is an envelobox for that gatefold card with recessed frame.  So, when I have cheated & used the board, I will work out some instructions for you, to hopefully give out at the meetings when you make the card.

That's me for today - unless I think of anything later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko