Two challenges entered today!

Good evening ladies
Today I managed to find two challenges that I thought I would enter.  One is at "Allsorts" where the theme is April Showers, & "My Time to Craft" where the theme is Perfect Pets.  Here is the April Showers photo;

I have had this little froggy for sometime & it was time for him to have an outing again. I found quite a few clear flat backed gems that I realised would be suitable for creating raindrops.  Tell me, do you have trouble getting those little gems off the acetate they are stuck on?  Whilst picking them up to place them on the card they kept flying out of the tweezers.  I have no idea where they went either - so I probably have sparkly gems in my hair, stuck to clothes & certainly stuck to the carpet.  Isn't crafting fun?

If you want to see the other card just pop over to my blog, by clicking HERE.  There are two new posts - one for the frog card & one for the pets card.

The prize for my winning card arrived in the post today - so I shall have to think of a project to use the items.

Are you all watching the wedding tomorrow?  I will watch some of it - but don't think I would be able to watch it from 8:00 am - will start as everyone starts to arrive I think.  I do hope the weather stays nice for them.

Well! it's another long weekend - so have fun in whatever way you will be spending your time.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post