Altered Pegs

Hi ladies - it's me again

I had to pop back in & make another post about the challenge you all had on the Altered Pegs. It was quite interesting to see how many pegs were decorated with butterflies.  The results were really fantastic & I think you would have put many that I have seen on the Internet - to shame.  Well done - I think you owe yourselves a round of applause.

I nipped off into the Internet to see if I could find an animation of clapping hands to applaud you - & picked up a problem - I had to drop out pretty quick to keep my PC safe.

But that is not the end of the altered pegs story.  At the Mold evening (April) one of the members - Rachel -needed to bring her 2 daughters with her.  Both of them sat very quietly crafting & at the end of the meeting the youngest (& sadly I forgot to make a note of her name) showed me the peg she had been altering.  It was a delightful dolly peg & not only that but it was a little gift for me.  Here it is;


It now sits on my craft desk watching me work.  Rachel - please give your daughter my apologies for not noting her name & for the blurry closeup. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko