Craftier day

That's better.

Good evening everyone - yes I got some card making done today.  Have to hold my hand up though - I am afraid there was no stamping done.

I put together & completed the 3 cards I need for this weekend.  In fact I need 4 - but I have done that one - a stamped one.  I can't show you the photos until after the weekend & everyone has received their cards.  But I had a very pleasant couple of hours.

I should get some play time tomorrow as well & I will mainly be sorting out & creating items for the meeting at the Parkfields Community Centre where they are having an opening evening & I am going to be promoting the stamp clubs. This is on Tuesday evening - so need to get it all ready now & not leave until the last moment.  Then of course on Friday it is set up day for the festival - & Saturday - it's festival day!!  I will be there for a couple of hours & have some ideas of things I need to search out.  I am also going to talk to a couple of the retailers if I get the chance about visits to the clubs - so watch this space.

CSNW members were asking about a coach trip somewhere - we haven't had one in ages.  One idea was to visit Topaz (Dawn Bibby) - but someone else said that the business is up for sale. I have checked various forums on the net & it appears she announced this in January but it doesn't look like it from her blog.  i will check some more.  Next was suggested a visit to Wendy & Martin at Card-io.  Then there is also Cardcraft Plus out near Preston - so we will see.

Well, ladies - that is me for today.  More tomorrow.
Take care & sleep well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko