CSNW Meeting tonight

Good evening ladies
I have just got in from the CSNW May meeting - so I am sorry - it's apologies again - no photos tonight. I have a workshop tomorrow morning & I promise I will get all the photos up to date tomorrow afternoon.

Tonight at CSNW we had our postponed December visit from Wendy & Martin of Card-io, along with their daughter Amber.

Once again we had a great demo night & Wendy has some great new stamps plus you can now buy the stamps unmounted  - so you only need once set of the acrylic pegs.  Therefore if like me you already have a set (or two or more) then the stamps can be gently removed from the pegs for them to be used with any of the new stamps.  I noticed whilst Wendy was demonstrating that she had a stamp on each end of her pegs.  Very clever - although I would probably end up forgetting which end I was using & then I would have green flowers & pink leaves.  Novel - don't you think.  A touch of Andy Warhol perhaps.

Ok that's me for now - I must away to my bed.

Chat more tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko