I got picked!!

Hello everyone
This last week I entered two blog hops one of them carries on into the middle of next week but the other one finished Friday/Saturday
.
This morning I found that I had been picked twice & have won some digital stamps - 2 lots in fact - one from each of the blogs my name was drawn on.  It was a blog hop across 14 blogs & you had to collect a word from each one & leave a message.  Then the words had to be put together to make a sentence that the main blog had written. No-one got the sentence exactly right so they did a random draw for the winner. My prizes came from leaving a message on each blog.  When I have received my digi-stamps I will let you know & show them.

I don't have any work to show you today as I have only got as far as deciding what I am going to be making & what with.  Hope to have a play tomorrow.

Hope you are having a good weekend, at least the sun is out today.

Talk again tomorrow.
Have fun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko