It's back - at last

Hi Ladies

The "it" is the blog site.  I emailed as many of you as I could earlier to say there had been a problem. We just couldn't get into the blog site to post any messages - you could go to a blog to view it but the owners coujldn't up date it. Just poppd in to see how things are doing & we are back.

Also they (thats Blogger), didn't lose any posts, which they said they might do - or they have managed to recover them.

So I have some catching up to do with news - but as it is late now I am going to leave it all until tomorrow.  Just wanted to let you know the fault whatever it was has gone.

I was at Hulme Hall for a while this afternoon with the setup - there is some good stuff there.  May bump into some of you tomorrow.

All the other news tomorrow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko