just chatting again

Good evening ladies
Well, after a few days of being quite crafty it was down to a domestic day today.

Bills to pay & some sorting out to be done.

But later I did get to continue with my search of things for the clubs to do in July, August & September.  Gosh - that sounds dreadful - it's makes it sound like almost all the year has gone & I haven't been on holiday yet.  Ooh holiday!  yes I am beginning to count the days now.  Talking about counting the days it is also impossible to realise that in 10 days time Russ & Nadine will be celebrating their first wedding anniversary.  When I think back on all the preparations it seems like last month - not a year ago.  But then a lot has happened in that 12 months hasn't it.

I don't have any photos to include today - but tomorrow I will show you the card I made for Bob for our anniversary which was a week ago.  Also it is time for me to make up my slide show for the cards I made during April - will try & do that tomorrow too - but I am out for a couple of hours with Sue so we will have to see what I can get done in the rest of the time.  It seems ages since Sue & I had a good old natter.

I think that will do for today ladies.  More tomorrow.
Sleep well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko