Just chatting

Hi everyone
Well I haven't been so creative today.  I had a workshop this morning at PBC - another crochet one. Later I had a little running around to do (not on my feet - but round & about the area) & strangely felt quite tired afterwards.

The little bit of crafting I did do - was to sit & cut out items for some of the cards I am preparing to make. So not a completely lost day, but I had hoped to complete some cards.  Hopefully tomorrow.

This morning I decided to email Create & Craft as a recent purchase I had made had not arrived.  They had estimated the delivery at 2 May.  Now they are usually pretty accurate on those dates but I felt it was getting a bit worrying. They always send a reply saying the email has been received & they will get back to you.  Then about 3:30 this afternoon - yep! - you guessed it - a van draws up outside & my parcel arrives.  Another email popped off to C&C straight away.

On my personal blog I reached my 75th posting yesterday - so another goal reached & finally that has started getting used more.

That's me for tonight.  Only just over 3 days to go to the festival!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko