Just chatting

Hi - yes I am here again.

The earlier post today I had started yesterday afternoon in case I wasn't too tired when I got back from the HSNW meeting.  But I am afraid I was - so it has only just been uploaded.

Tonight I have been to the annual meeting of Parkfields which is where Mold & Mold II clubs meet - we were invited to bring along some items to show everyone what we used the hall for.  I took a good selection of cards I had already made - some boxes that had been made over the course of workshops etc, & some pages from your club folders - ATC's, giant paperclips.  Helen from Mold II came along with me & she brought along a selection of her cards in different shapes & her altered pegs.  I created a poster & some leaflets & we had a pretty good display, & there was some lovely comments made & interest shown.  Stupidly I didn't take my camera, as I had removed it from my bag in order to upload those sky pictures, & hadn't put it back.  But the mobile phone was put to the test - so we will see.

The community centre at Rhuddlan - where CSNW meet - have a similar meeting & I have to hold my hand up & say that I did forget the date.  So I must make sure I attend next time.

I had an email yesterday from the sponsors of the challenge that I won with the card that had the watering can full of flowers- I get to choose 3 of their digi-stamps as well.  Digi stamps are quite handy to have - so tomorrow I need to browse their website & see what I can choose.  Will let you know what that or they are.

Tomorrow has one of my least favourite moments in it - it's time for my once a month blood test.  You would think I had got used to them by now - but although they don't worry me like they used to I still don't like them.  Still they are important so I just have to put up with it.

That's me for tonight - more tomorrow.
Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko