Just chatting

Hi everyone
Well! I have been a busy girl today.  Girl! I ask you - who am I kidding.

Having carried out various domestic duties I set to on some of the challenges I still wanted to enter this week.  I had decided what I was doing for each & had collected bits & pieces towards them - but today was put together day.

You can read about them on my blog by clicking HERE - I won't write about them again on this blog as I actually did 4 posts which covered 7 challenges.  Three of the cards each suited 2 challenges which is often quite handy,  as I suspect I would have been hard pushed to make 7 cards.  I do hope you will pop over & take a look & I have already had some lovely comments about them.

Today I can show you the card that I gave Sue for her birthday. 

If you do watch my blog you will have seen an almost identical one on there which was entered for a challenge. 

There is a little more to the one for Sue - plus I made an insert for hers with the wording almost matching the colour of the flower.

Last night as I left the Mold II meeting there was the most beautiful sunset - but of course the batteries on my camera had run out so I couldn't take a photo.  You now how I love my weather photos.  Anyway this evening Bob came through from the kitchen to tell me that there were some very strange cloud lighting & formations.  So having put new batteries in camera - I shot out into the garden & snapped away.  I will load them here tomorrow, as it takes a little while to load to the netbook, tidy them up for uploading to the blog, then uploading them & posting them.  If I do it as I am getting tired I make mistakes.  So when I am fresh tomorrow.

I have a workshop in the morning down at PBC but hope to be crafting in the afternoon.

That's me for tonight, sleep well - more tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko