just chatting

Good evening everyone.

Today has been a club preparation today.  Firstly making sure I have everything for CSNW's June meeting tomorrow night.  Also as I am on holiday for their July meeting I have sorted something for them to do in my absence so I have had to make sure I have all that put together as well.  Then of course there are the programmes for August & September.

They are done for all three clubs now & as I will not be seeing the Mold II ladies for their June meeting I am preparing the same thing as CSNW for them.  It seemed only right that Mold were given this challenge too - but I don't miss any of their meetings this time - so I will just have to watch them work.  The challenge will be given to them for July.

Now I have to start thinking about the months to take us to the end of the year.  I hope to get another retailer visit for the final meeting of the year or something for the evening to be different.  So, watch this space.

I haven't added the programme to the blog pages yet - will probably do that tomorrow.

That is it for tonight - more chatting tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post