Mold II meeting

Hello everyone
I started this post during the afternoon in the hope that when I get home from the Mold II meeting I will be able to add their Andy Warhol show & tell photos, as they are the last group to do them.

I mentioned a few days ago about having to prepare myself for a blood test - well they somehow managed to lose the sample they took - somewhere between the doctor's surgery & the hospital lab.  I wasn't the only person affected - but it meant I had to have another one - which was this morning.  I really should be used to these as I have been having them for a year now. It is a year today that I went into hospital - where has that time gone.

Anyway - let's move to more interesting things - rubber stamping & card making & having fun.

Well! here I am back home again & I have just finished uploading the photographs of the Andy Warhol show & tell for everyone.  I am going to put each clubs photos on a separate posting.

Tonuight we made the gatefold card with recessed frame & several of them were finished enough to take photos.  But after taking the show & tell my batteries died on me.  Annette - one of the members - took photos of the project for me & will email them to me later - so I will show them here when I have received them.

So I am off now to do the other posts so that you can see the results.

Night night.
More tomorrow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post