Mold II photos

Good evening ladies
This morning I received from Annette the photos of the Mold II project from Tuesday night's meeting.

Thank you Annette your help was very much appreciated & also the speed with which you got them to me. The project was the gatefold card with recessed frame.  Some of these cards are work in progress but the ladies were happy for them to be photographed that far.
 When I uploaded the photos to an album they were mixed up despite me naming them numerically  Anyway, with a little searching I found how to reorganise them which I had not known how to do before.  So hopefully I now have the pairs of photos together - first the gatefold front & then the recessed frame inside.  I apologise for the little dog having a shiny nose but it was impossible to avoid.

It really is a very nice card to make & can of course be made in any size.  Do experiment with this one once you have made it at club night.

Well for some reason blogger has been playing up whilst I have been writing this & seemed to go into save mode rather a lot - so it was taking a while to get the typing done.  I think I will close for tonight & come back tomorrow.

Sleep well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post