My favourite .... some weather photos

Hello everyone
Back on the 13 May I noticed that the sky was looking very strange  - here are the photos I took;


This photo on the left shows this rather strange yellow looking large smooth cloud. 

It almost looks like large wave of water in the sky

Further away the clouds are whiter & fluffy




The second photo I managed to zoom in quite a bit (without getting shaky) to show the difference between the two cloud sets.

Those clouds further back look just like the snow capped mountains that I could see from my holiday bite last year.

Isn't nature wonderful!

Also sorry to go on about new things I am finding out - but now I have worked out how to get photos slightly overlapping.  Three discoveries in two days is pretty good

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post