Should have been a tidy day.........

Good evening ladies

.........but when I went to my craft room this afternoon to do this tidying I spotted some paper & card that would do for one of this weekends challenges.  Then I had a thought about stamps to use & so....................

.......... well it is a bit tidier because I have used some of the items that were just lying around!!!!!

If you would like to see the three cards I made - pop over to my blog - or - if you don't mind waiting, I will  put one of them on here tomorrow.

The reason I can't put one here now is because I am using my PC which doesn't have the pictures on it.  I do all my blogging & craft on my little netbook & I have just shut it down & put it to bed.  Sorry!

Talk tomorrow.  Sleep tight.
Ooh that reminds me have you been watching the programme called  "If walls could talk"?  It was bedrooms this week & that saying - sleep tight - came from the fact that the strings on the bed under the matresses had to be tightened to make sure of a good sleep.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post