Showcasing a club member's work

Good afternoon ladies
Today I have a different slide show for you to see.

At Mold club last night one of the ladies - Shirley - brought in some cards she had been making recently to show me.  In fact to show the ladies as well.  Shirley hasn't had a good few months, in fact I would say longer than a few months.  She broke her arm & then unless my mind is really playing tricks on me she went & broke it again or the other one.  So we haven't seen much of her at club nights recently.  It was so nice to see her last night.

I was so taken with all the work she had done that I decided to photograph them all & put them here for you all to see.  All the flowers are stamps from Joann Sheen & have been coloured in by different methods.  Those cards that have embossed grids etc on them were done using the Hougie Board.

If you have a little collection of your work sitting on your desk - please bring them in for me to see & photograph. Then you can have a slide show too.

Here is the slide show;



aren't they beautiful!
Well done Shirley.  Let's hope we will be seeing other members work as well soon.

That's me for today.  I have two birthday cards to make - well one actually - as one is already made & in the post.  Once the person who it is for has received it I will put a photo here.

Hope you have some fun lined up for the weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko