Showing the Anniversary card

Good evening ladies
Catching up on photo's here is the Anniversary card I created for Bob;

The design was printed from a CD but it is also a design that Carolyn showed MoldII at their meeting in March.  I am able to show you this card because the full sentiment is on the back which I have not photographed.

Over on my personal blog I have put a slide show of all the cards I made in April.  You have seen most of them as i have shown them here as I post blogs.  But if you want to see them all click HERE.

Today I have done some more sorting out of my craft stuff - where on earth did I get all that stash from?  Why am I still buying?  Still most of what I no longer require will go to Clare of Mold club for her to sell to raise money for Multiple Sclerosis, so I don;t feel quite so bad.   I am so embarrassed to admit that quite a bit of it, as I went through one of the drawer sets, were still in their original wrapping.  How sad is that!

Have a great weekend


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post