Using leftovers .....

Hi everyone
I realised when loading the challenge cards I have made today into "My Picutres" just a moment ago, that I hadn't transferred another little card that I had made yesterday.

After making the card that didn't have a challenge home, I had paper, card & some embellishments left over - so I made another little card.  Although I am posting this today - the first day of May - it is actually an April card.  Even then I still have some card & paper left over - so I will have to think of something else to make.  Here is the little card;

I haven't put a messaage on the front - I thought I would use a peeloff one to suit whoever the card goes to.  It also has a feinter version of the background paper as an insert.

I am off now to my personal blog to upload & send in my blog challenges - but I will pop back in later.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko