A challenge card

Hi everyone
Well, I did get a card made this afternoon.  I nipped upstairs while Bob & Gareth were watching the rugby.  It's a card for a challenge at CD Sunday, where the theme was scallops.

I nearly didn't make it as the challenge closes tonight in time for a new one tomorrow.  All week I had been saying to myself I should get on & make it, but this lethargy just got in the way.

Here is the card;

The shapes were cut with some new dies I have which I bought from Purple Butterfly Crafts & I can't remember the make.  They aren't Nestabilities.,

I cut the base card with the largest of the dies & then cut the layers with each of the smaller dies.

The papers, borders, little flower & main image were all off a My Craft Studio set of CD's.

I just can't get over how realistic the roses look in the main image.  I haven't done any decoupage - it is just a flat image.  It shows how good the photography is.  That is - that done by MCS - not my me.  Mind you that's not too bad either this time.

The hardest part was running the folded card through the Big Shot to cut the base card.  I had chosen quite a thick card & it really was hard to run it through.

Tomorrow I mus start making some more stamped birthday cards.  Also I want to start putting together a box of craft things to take on holiday.  I always take something even if it doesn't see the light of day.  If I didn't have it I would want to do something. Well you would wouldn't you.

Enjoy this lovely sunshine.

More tomorrow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko