CSNW Meeting

Hello everyone
It was the June meeting for CSNW tonight & we were quite a small gathering as several people are on holiday - but we still had a good evening.

Tonight we made the large Window tag card - which everyone will gradually get to do, but I don't have any photos as they weren't finished.  They have promised to bring them back in August for me to see - as I will not be at their July meeting as I will be on holiday.

Only 22 more days to go!

One of the ladies brought in a poster about a series of craft days being run by Debbi Moore of Create & Craft fame & producer of many craft CD's & decoupage etc.  She is travelling around the country & is holding one in Wales not far from all of us.  Now the poster is in my club box so tomorrow I will get it out & post all the information here.  The date is Saturday 9 July.

Also today I have been with Helen from Mold II taking photos of her making a particular folded card - well photos of her hands.  This will be going on my personal blog first as a tutorial, then a copy being put on the tutorial page on this blog.  It is the instructions for the Art Deco card featured on the Hougie board - but the instructions are for those who do not have the Hougie board - even for anyone not having any sort of scoring board.

I have a crochet workshop tomorrow morning so must make sure I have everything ready.

Well that is me for tonight - more tomorrow. 

Sleep well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko