Day 3 (remainder) to Day 5

Hi Ladies
Whoo! we found a Mcdonalds.

I am so pleased as it gives me the opportunity to properly say "Thank You" very much for all the birthday cards - they were absolutely gorgeous - just blew me away.  They are displayed all around the lounge area of the gite.  Talking of the gite - it is just heavenly - way out in the country - just the birds to disturb the quiet.

Yesterday was really hot - reached 92 degrees (old money) & we did absoloutely nothing.  Well except to make our breakfast then later our dinner.

But Saturday - our journey to the gite was very good & took less time than Google maps or Bobs satnav said.  The roads are so good here.  We arrived in our gite about 4:00pm, had a couple of hours quiet then went out for my birthday meal.  The couple who own the gite had booked us into a local restaurant.

Now! it looks like these holiday writings will be rather full of superlatives - because the restaurant location was stunning & the food out of this world.  The restaurant was situated by the side of a lake & with my little camera every ready I finally got to take a picture I have wanted to take for years.

I am hoping that I can put it here for you to see - so here goes - lets see what happens.  No! sorry it was taking too long.  Will try once more another time, failoing that you will have to wait until I get home.  The lake was absolutely still & had the reflection of the banks, trees & clouds in the water.

Well that is it for now.  will pop back again I am sure now that we have found this place & it is on the way to most places we will be travelling each day.

Hope you are all well & enjoying the same weather - although today is cooler & a bit cloudy.
Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko