day three - well start of

Good morning everyone!

It is just 9:10 am here - which of course is 8:10 am with you.

We have just had our breakfast & starting to sort ourselves out for the final part of this journey to start our holiday proper.  Google quotes about 4.5 hours - but we will of course be having a couple of stops - so a bit longer than that.

As I am unsure about when I will next be able to talk to you I would like to thank everyone for their cards that I have brought with me - I have in fact not looked at them yet - as I decided I would prefer to look at them when we get to our gite & be able to find somewhere to display them for the length of the holiday.  I can't believe it - I have reached the grand old age of 70!  Or as Bob expressed it in his card - sixty-ten. Where did all those years go?  I am still only thirty something really.  I wish.  No I don't actually - I have enjoyed every stage of my aging process - reaching various age stages has never bothered me.  Anyway enough about that.

The weather here has been pleasant - it was rather warmer yesterday but windy.  This morning is overcast - but the forecast is for a warm sunnny day.  We will see.

That's it ladies - have a lovely weekend whatever you may be doing - & I hope to tallk again soon.

Afterthought ----- if there are spelling mistakes please forgive me.  I am reading it through & usually at home I put it through the spell check.  When I did that on Thursday night it highlighted just about everything, Don't know why & it took ages to clear it all down.  So it is mistakes & all whilst here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post