Finally a tutorial

Hi everyone
I have just added the tutorial I mentioned yesterday to my personal blog.

It wasn't as straight forward as I thought - although I am still learning how to do these things.  As I mentioned - yesterday I think - I did the notes in Word which I then put into Blogger, adding the pictures after.  It was rather slow & frustrating & kept doing things a different way to what I required.  When I tried to move photos they went to a different area than the one I was trying to put them.  But I got there in the end.  On that basis as I don't think I can just copy it from one blog to the other & also I can't go through the recreation again - I would end up throwing computer through window, perhaps you wouldn't mind popping over to my blog to look at it.  Clicking HERE will take you directly to the tutorial.

It is quite long - but there was no way I could abbreviate it any more.

Please feel free to leave any comments at the end of this blog.

Comments

  1. Looks good, I will certainly try it.

    I wonder if there's any way you can add a photo of the finished, decorated, card? I always find it helps to see an example of how they can look?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Jo
    It will get a finished card photo to complete things. I did have to abbreviate some text as it seems the page has a limited size. I need to investigate.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko