just chatting

Good evening ladies
Just a quick pop in for a chat today - no photos to share - but tomorrow there will be.

I spent some more time on samples for my workshops over at PBC this morning, then after lunch I went down to the garden centre to meet up with my festival committee colleagues.  We always have a "debrief" after a festival - check if there are any matters brought to our attention by you the ladies who attend, or in fact from any retailers too.  Plus there are things to do in preparation for the Autumn festival in October.  It's no wonder the year seems to pass by quickly - because the other thing we had to discuss was dates for the festivals in 2012.

I also had an email a couple of days ago from a group enquiring if I could do a talk or demonstration on something festive for Christmas.  Christmas 2012 that is - gosh that's another year gone.

Here I am thinking about not only Christmas for this year but next as well & I haven't been on holiday yet.  Aah - but only 17 days to go.  I hope that you all have plans well under way for your holidays as well.

I am going to have to make some changes to part of the blog - but may leave it until after the holiday now - don't want to mess with it before that just in case.  I am going to change the page for tutorials & will have to find a way to hang on to the two that are on there at the moment so that I can put them back. The way it is formatted at the moment could get unwieldy.  I am also looking at changing the background - if that proves to be reasonably easy it means we can have some seasonal backgrounds from time to time.  So I am doing the research & reading at the moment.

Well that's it for tonight - more tomorrow - sleep well.  Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post