just chatting

Hi everyone
Well, it wasn't a craft day today after all.

First thing my printer ran out of black ink & was low on the colours so it was necessary to pop down to Staples in Sealand Road for new ones.

Then yesterday when I was out with my neighbour we had looked for something to go on a card she wanted to make for her grandsons graduation - without luck.  So whilst down in Sealand Road, I popped into Hobbycraft for her.  No graduation items there also, but they are selling Promarkers cheaper again - so I bought the shades of grey pack I have been thinking of buying.  They had lots of those plastic storage boxes for sale & I saw an A4 box that contained 17 small boxes - couldn't resist those could I & bought 2.  They mean that I can put all the little bits & pieces in the little boxes leaving them inside the A4 box for storage.  Much easier to store & hopefully easier to find as they will all be in one place.  You know the sort of things I mean - brads, charms, buttons, those metal twirly things you pop on your cards, beads, eyelets, book rings - whoa thats 7 of them filled.  No! possibly more as some things will fill 2 boxes.

Then seeing as Matalan was just round the corner, I popped in there & got some tops & stuff for my holiday. 

Tomorrow I am on a HSNW workshop (being taught not teaching) - so after all that shopping I had to put my kit ready for the morning.  Will tell you all about it over the weekend.  Also I will probably put my "Cards I made" last month, slide show on.  I have a little work to do on the slide shows as there is a slight problem with them at the moment.  Have found how to cure it - just need to take care setting it up.

So I have a reasonably early start tomorrow - early as in I will be leaving the house about 8:45 & often I am still pottering at that time before getting started on the tasks of the day.

Down to 13 days to the holiday now!

That's it for tonight.
Sleep well & have a great weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko