Mold club night

Good evening ladies
I have recently returned from the Mold club meeting  - I have taken photos of tonight's show & tell, tonight's project & a couple of the finished projects from last month which the ladies brought back for me to see.

Tonight we made the large window tag card & the show & tell was to include newspaper in the card.  I was very impressed with the show & tell results, & will have a slide show of them for you to look at tomorrow.  I am sorry for the delay but if I am tired - which I am at the moment I can easily make mistakes & then I get very frustrated.

This particular Thursday in the month (3rd)  I attend a lunch which is connected to another interest that I have, & sometimes I do get a bit tired doing the two things, because the Mold meeting falls on the same Thursday.  But neither of them can be  moved to another date - so as long as I take the rest of the day leisurely I am ok.

At the meeting I told the ladies about an event being organised by Debbie Moore of Create & Craft fame.  She is holding some events called "Cardilicious" & one is supposed to be in Wales - North Wales infact - in Ysceifiog.  Not far from Afonwen.  I went onto her site tonight to check details & this one does not appear on it - so I have emailed her to enquire if it is still taking place.  Will let you know outcome.  With no offence to Ysceifiog - it seems a rather remote place to be holding it.

Well ladies that is me for tonight I am afraid - definitely ready for my bed.  I will sort the photos during tomorrow & get them on here.  Need to save my energy as Bob & I are out in the evening - his business is celebrating 15 years & we are all going out for a meal.  Very nice.

Talk tomorrow, sleep tight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko