Mold meeting part 3

Good Saturday afternoon ladies

Well, I think I am just about getting over the fantastic meal I had last night.  The portions were very generous - most enjoyable -  but somewhat more than I have been eating lately.  So today I am somewhat full.

I am popping in today to post the photos of the show & tell from Mold II's meeting last Thursday.  I have, in the past, been having problems with slide shows & have sought some advice as to how to eradicate them. The problems that is, not the slide shows.  For now I am going to put all the photos in separately as I did the ones in yesterday's post.

If you want a slightly bigger view just click on the picture & it will open in a different window.  You can even click on it again & increase the size a little bit more.  Just click on the back arrow to return to the post.

              


       
  




  

  

These last four photos are actually one complete card - two photos make the front & two photos make the back.  I took two more photos of this card showing it together rather than in sections - here they are -




Isn't it gorgeous?  Only now & then do I single out a particular card & this really has to be one of those occasions.  It was made by Sheelagh.  Well done.  The sentiments on it were stamped with a stamp she won in a raffle.  It was one I had bought some time ago & not used & thought it had words on - but couldn't see them - they only show up when the stamp is inked.

Well I made the decision not to put these photos in a slide show because of problems & then experienced problems doing it this way.  On my little screen the photos are side by side with three in a row where possible & the last four all fitted on one row too.  But of course your screen layout may be different.

I started off by saying - good afternoon but now it is early evening.  I had to stop every so often to calm down before continuing, or little computer might have gone through window.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko