Photos from CSNW meeting

Good evening everyone
Hasn't it been a lovely day?  It also promises to be warmer tomorrow - just need that breeze to drop, or at least the wind to a breeze.
I mentioned last night that CSNW was a small gathering last night so only a few photos, in which case I am not doing a slide show place them here one by one.


The photos are from their show & tell where the challenge was to include newspaper in the design.




I tried to get any text to wrap around the photos but once again the computer dug it's feet in & did things they way IT wanted to do them not the way I wanted to do them.
Anyway the photos are nice & clear.
Perhaps it is just me as I have had one of those days.  My workshop went well, but afterwards I just felt odd - a bit grumpy, unsettled, lethargic.  So perhaps my head wasn't in the right place for this. Although I am sure I wasn't doing anything different.  Aah - I did.  I pulled all the photos in together where as I normally pull them in one at a time putting the text in as I go.

OK apologies computer - perhaps it was me.  Sorry!

Think I better pop off to bed hopefully have a better head tomorrow as I want to upload that tutorial now that I have worked out how to copy a Word document into the blog.  I was really pleased to find I could do that because when I am on holiday I will be able to write something each evening & then upload it all when we are somewhere with a wifi link.  See how I think about you all.

Night night, sleep well - talk some more tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko