Taking a break

DONT STOP READING HERE - THERE ARE LOTS OF POSTS BEFORE THIS ONE.

This post will stay at the top of the posts until I return.

Hi everyone
There are just 3 days - well more like two & a half really before I start my holiday.

I am not sure whether I will get to blog over next couple of days - but if something is worth telling you about I will.

Not sure I will have access to wi-fi this year, well not at the gite anyway, but if we stumble on some access I will pop in & chat.  Any blogs I do will appear under this one.  This is a "sticky" & will stay at the top of the blog until some time on the 11 July.

This lovely day today gives us hope for some sun - but who can tell.

Have fun everyone - talk soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko