Birthday cards - Part Four

It's me again.

Here we go let's see how tidy I can show the remaining photos;








 














There!  I don't think I have left anyone out.  It was tricky trying to insert them neatly & keep track of what I had already shown.

Just a couple of comments.  The last 2 photos - the one on the right is a close up of the floral display behind the acetate of the card on the left.  The little zig zag card was presented in the little box above it which had a paper band around it with Happy Birthday on it. Oh & the one with the candles?  Yes! there are 70!

Many of the cards had my age on it - most of them very subtly -  once again thank you very much.

Right time to make some dinner & feed Bob who is suffering at the moment due to having knocked his big toe on one foot.  Rather nastily actually.  

More tomorrow.  Hope you are having a good weekend.

Ooh, nearly forgot - next Saturday (30th) is the Wrexham Stamp Festival - I have got tickets for Sue & I - so may see you there?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko