Birthday Cards - Part Two

Good afternoon ladies
........... ooh sorry .............. & Gareth

Right let me see if I can show you the next set of cards a little neater than before.


 


That is a little neater than before - well I hope it will be when you view it.  The trick appeared to be putting images that were the same size together.  I laid it out will 2 rows with 3 photos in & then one photo on its own.  But I have just popped to look at a preview & the top row has 3, the second row has 2 with a gap & then there are 2 on separate rows.  Still at least you get to see the cards.
So now I am off to see how many photos I can put together on the next post.  There are quite a few square ones so I will probably put those next.  Then there may have to be a page for the different shaped ones.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post