Changing showing photos on the blog - a notice

Hello again ladies

As you may remember I have mentioned several times how I am not happy with the way the slide show works in the blog.  It doesn't run in a continuous loop as I would prefer & there doesn't seem to be a way to get it to do it without involving a lot of background code writing.

So in future photos will be in the body of the post.  They will be of a reasonable size & should you wish to see a larger view of the photo, just click on the photo & it will open in another window.  When you have finished looking at the photo just click the back arrow to return to the post.

This method may mean it takes a little longer to look at them all when there are quite a few - but I am sure you will still enjoy doing so.

Now I can put my birthday cards up.
Back again in a little while.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko